Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What My Classmates Think Of The Legal System.


Ah, the joys of peer opinions. What classmates think about the law is just as important as what I think. Obviously, they have just as big an effect on it as I do… and as a union of opinions, hopefully striving towards the same goals, we can unanimously reign supreme… This is what a few had to say about it:
In regards to the ludicracy of some of our laws, Richmond Pham had this to say,
“Maybe that is why they say that studying law at a prestigious school like Harvard will most likely make you kill yourself before you can graduate.” (http://ailvbus111.blogspot.com/)
I completely agree. It’s sad to see a feeble minded individual take their own life, but it’s even worse to see a Harvard Collegiate take their life all because of their Business Law teacher. Especially if that could have been my spot in their lottery…
As I read through some of these blogs a certain pink tattered layout stands out. Stacia Woody writes,
“The legal Officials need more training on how to carry out the law. There are always complaints.” (http://enviousdesigns.blogspot.com/)
If I got a nickel for every complaint made towards how enforcers of the law, enforce the laws… I’d be richer then Bill Gates, but a few billion short of Ingvar Kamprad (founder of Ikea). I agree with the her statement that denounces the ways our officials enforce the law. But, America has no way of staying ahead of the curve. In this country we have a freedom of speech and some people take advantage of that… Sadly, they complain about every little thing that goes wrong, as well as complaining about the things that go right! It’s a shame, but we live with it.
In closing, a wise man once said,
“For the most part the idea of the legal system is simple: follow the law and the law will not follow you.” (Andrew Veliz, http://sincidkid24.blogspot.com/)
I hope I don’t have any law officials watching me right now. Their hot and heavy breathing over a tapped phone just gets eerie and begs me to start listing my number as a sex hotline. But I do agree with what Andrew is saying… Don’t become that person sending signal flares up in the air when you’re stealing bicycles in your neighborhood… keep it on the DL. Got it?

No comments:

Post a Comment