Wednesday, August 26, 2009

3's About Me.


Three Names I have been called: "dee-ray" "duhveed" "dig"

Three Jobs I have had in my life (include unpaid if you have to): Designing Headstones for Palm Mortuary's Memorial Design Center. Making coffee for the almighty Starbucks Coffee Company. Information and Multimedia Technician for UNLV's Office of Information Technology.

Three Places I Have Lived: Guam. East Las Vegas. West Las Vegas.

Three TV Shows that I watch: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Rescue me. The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack.

Three places I have been: California. Washington D.C. Hawaii.

People that e-mail me regularly: Jillian Minimi. Danny Kam. Craigslist Creepers.

Three of my favorite foods: Pizza. Pasta. Sushi.

Three cars I have driven: 1987 Mazda RX-7. 1997 Acura Integra. 2006 Volkswagen GTI.

Three things I am looking forward to: An enjoyable Career. Traveling. Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment