Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Illicit.

That lil Gucci hand bag would go perfectly with my Dior shades and Jimmy Chu pumps. Except that when I purchased all of these items I was funding terrorism, drug and human trafficking, and overthrew a Peruvian government... all for the sake of fashion. In my opinion, the whole "Illicit Trade" situation is a bit far fetched. It's hard to connect the dots on if my purchase of this item really affects those evil plots of terroism... but then again, I'm not one that actually goes out of my way to purchase that kind of crap. Name brands, of course. I'm one to appreciate what a high end boutique has to offer, but to see the same style replicated and sold cheaper at a kiosk a few yards down the walk way... I do see how one feeble minded individual could get tempted. The lack of will-power allows for terrorism to be funded. Save your money, buy legitimate goods. Don't waste what you have earned on crap that was produced to replicate... buy the original. Ah. A touchy subject... yes... sadly, one that a lot of the females in my family support. "Oh look at my new Louis Vutton!" "Check out my Gucci shades!" Yada, yada yada. Honestly ladies... It's the fake SHIT. I have nothing to be impressed with. Now, take a look at the quality of my Persol Sunglasses, you know... they're hand made in Italy, unlike your Chinese knock offs that support Human trafficking... *insert childish na-na-na-na-na-naaaah here*

No comments:

Post a Comment