Wednesday, September 23, 2009

What I Think About The Supreme Court

I'll take two crunchy tacos and a burrito supreme. I would assume that there still is a need for the supreme court, but honestly... There's so much that needs to be rethought, revisited and redecided when it comes to the modern day rulings that are based on outdated laws.

The way I see it, the supreme court should monitor the changes in our nation's state of mind. The changes in thinking and the over all knowledge of our nation has changed and since the beginning of our nations constitution. It'd be best for the supreme court to take that in mind when dealing with the most extreme cases.

Don't get me wrong, the supreme court does what it can do to the best of its ability. All it needs is a little makeover.

No comments:

Post a Comment